Join Our Team!
HCI Care Services employs more than 250 women and men throughout 35 central, south-central and southeast Iowa counties. Our mission of "Promoting dignity, independence and quality of life for all through education, compassion, and effective community-based care" is what guides our employees through their everyday responsibilities.
Please send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why choose a career with HCI Care Services?
- In a voluntary survey, our employees gave HCI Care Services high marks, which led to our organization being named a Top Work Place in 2014 and 2012, as reported by the Des Moines Register.
- The Better Business Bureau recognized HCI Care Services with its BBB Integrity Award 2012 for its commitment to ethics and integrity in the workplace. Watch a video about this honor.
- As Iowa’s first hospice care organization, we have over 34 years of experience.
- Our organization is financially sound and continues to grow.
- We encourage and assist employees in continuing their education and offer ongoing educational opportunities for clinical staff.
- We pay competitive salaries and benefits.
- Our employees have input into the direction of our organization.
- We offer a full range of employment benefits.
- You can build a career with us!
To apply for any of the positions listed below, please complete our employment application. Print the completed application and fax to 515-223-0337 or mail to HCI Care Services, 2910 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266.
HCI Care Services and VNS of Iowa
HCI Hospice Care Services
HCI Giving Tree
Due to the acknowledged hazards of tobacco use, it is the policy of HCI Care Services and VNS of Iowa to provide a tobacco-free environment for all employees. Tobacco use is prohibited in all buildings, grounds, parking lots, and inside personal vehicles while on a scheduled shift. Tobacco products include, but are not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, snuff and tobacco pipes. This policy is in compliance with the Iowa Smokefree Air Act.