Join Our Team!
HCI Care Services employs more than 250 women and men throughout 35 central, south-central and southeast Iowa counties. Our mission of "Promoting dignity, independence and quality of life for all through education, compassion, and effective community-based care" is what guides our employees through their everyday responsibilities.
Please send questions to: email@example.com.
Why choose a career with HCI Care Services?
- In a voluntary survey, our employees gave HCI Care Services high marks, which led to our organization being named a Top Work Place 2012, as reported by the Des Moines Register. Watch a video with testimonials from our staff.
- The Better Business Bureau recognized HCI Care Services with its BBB Integrity Award 2012 for its commitment to ethics and integrity in the workplace. Watch a video about this honor.
- As Iowa’s first hospice care organization, we have over 34 years of experience.
- Our organization is financially sound and continues to grow.
- We encourage and assist employees in continuing their education and offer ongoing educational opportunities for clinical staff.
- We pay competitive salaries and benefits.
- Our employees have input into the direction of our organization.
- We offer a full range of employment benefits.
- You can build a career with us!
To apply for any of the positions listed below, please complete our employment application. Print the completed application and fax to 515-223-0337 or mail to HCI Care Services, 2910 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266.
HCI Hospice Care Services
HCI Extra Care Services